When you bring your newly repaired vehicle home from Big E Auto Rebuild, the new paint will be still factory fresh. Like any newly painted vehicle, there are some things you can do to help it stay looking great.
For the first month:
• Don't run the vehicle through an automatic car wash. These machines can be hard on new paint.
• Wash the vehicle by hand. Use car washing soap in warm water and a clean wash mitt.
• Be careful when drying the vehicle not to scratch the paint. A clean soft towel or auto chamois is best.
• Don't wax the vehicle. The new paint needs to breath in order to cure properly.
• Don't attach anything to the outside of the vehicle. This includes front body masks, door window guards or items that use suction cups.